Data empowers the PR industry to refine content, extend reach, and prove value. Reporting on that data provides key audience insights to inform campaign planning and content production. Now is the time to harness the power of technological innovation to propel PR even further with PRTech.
5 Main Tenets of PRTech:
- Technological Innovation- Whether you’re planning, executing, or measuring, the tools in the PRTech Ecosystem can help with automation, optimization, productivity, granularity and more.
- Access To Data- PRTech demands that PR professionals use data to drive and optimize their efforts. Data-driven decision making is the key to establishing PR as a key driver of business.
- Data Literacy- The future of PR depends on storytellers who can read and communicate data as information. It’s not just about accumulating data, it’s about finding and relaying meaning in the numbers.
- Meaningful Metrics- PR pros can now capture user behavior, web traffic, and interactions across various digital properties. This shifts PR from “cost center” to “profit center” as the industry now has solid metrics to prove the impact of PR beyond mere brand awareness.
- Relationships- Data can provide feedback on what works, but at the end of the day it’s always about people and how they think and feel. Relationships are, and always will be, at the heart of PR.