The challenge with the PR industry has always been a lack of understanding of how the investments made in this function of marketing maps to quantifiable business outcomes. At AirPR, we’re committed to providing this understanding while fundamentally changing the way PR is done and valued. We are fully committed to empowering our customers to drive more business value from their owned, earned, sponsored, and amplified content.
Strategic Accounts Director – Customer Success
The Customer Success team is AirPR’s strategic asset to empower our Customers. As a team, we enable PR, Communications, and Content Marketing professionals to drive better brand and business outcomes with insights across owned, earned, sponsored, and amplified media including:
|• Key Message Tracking||• Social Amplification|
|• Power of Voice™||•Readership|
|• Leads||• Online Purchases|
|• SaaS Subscriptions||• Brand Sentiment|
|• Share of Voice||• Impressions|
|• Website Traffic||• and much, much more…|
In every interaction, we put our customers first and strive to exceed every expectation to drive customer value. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a “WOW” experience that turns clients into an AirPR evangelists for life.
What you’ll do:
- Quarterback 5-10 of AirPR’s largest customers to drive product adoption, renewal and satisfaction by bringing value to your customers each and every day
- Partner with customers to understand their current and future business goals and challenges and translate that into people, product and process strategies
- Drive increasing alignment across Sales, Product, Operations, and Engineering to deliver for our customers’ key business challenges
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with solutions in our platform while increasing usage and adoption
- Communicate the value of these solutions to the customers internal teams and executives
- Partner across account team to design, implement, and optimize account plans to amazing results for customers
- Partner with customers to ensure executive visibility into AirPR’s business results
- Strategically drive organizational usage and adoption of the AirPR Platform
- Engage with AirPR’s product and marketing teams to translate customer feedback into product and go-to-market requirements
- While driving efficiency and improvements within your day to day role, lead in best practices and knowledge sharing to help accelerate the success of the entire Customer Success organization
- 5+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience working with strategic name accounts
- Tenacious and creative problem solver happy to dive into customer challenges, processes, and platforms to drive results
- Experience manage relationships across organizations up to and including CCOs, CMOs, and CEOs
- A demonstrated ability to develop and apply technical knowledge to drive value for Customers
- Enthusiastic about customer success and account management to drive long-term customer value
- Passionate about content, data and technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
AirPR is a PRTech company that provides analytics, insights, and measurement solutions for the evolving PR industry. This PRTech software solution tracks media activity and provides actionable insights into your public relations efforts to tell you what is driving engagement and moving the needle in terms of traffic, conversion, organic search, and even revenue.
For CMOs and communications professionals, understanding and measuring which PR efforts are driving the most effective outcomes is imperative to making better decisions around both budget allocation and content development for future campaigns.
AirPR is located in downtown San Francisco smack in the heart of Union Square, surrounded by more dining and shopping than you can shake a stick at. With convenient access to public transportation (BART), our office on picturesque Maiden Lane provides a reprieve from the madness of downtown while still being in the thick of it.