The challenge with the PR industry has always been a lack of understanding of how the investments made in this function of marketing maps to quantifiable business outcomes. At AirPR, we’re committed to providing this understanding while fundamentally changing the way PR is done and valued.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager, known at AirPR as a PR Engineer. At AirPR, we believe that a customer success manager, or PR Engineer, means living and breathing customer data, engineering customer PR strategies, and working closely with the tech team to ensure that we are looking at every product decision through a customer-centric lens. A PR Engineer is someone who understands the value of nurturing customer relationships and is passionate about the use of data for thoughtful storytelling. You will ultimately be responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of customers while representing the voice of the customer in the broader organization.
In this role, you will work with customers to ensure that they are successful with and delighted by our product, AirPR Analyst. You will be responsible for effectively onboarding new customers, building and maintaining customer satisfaction, and guiding them along the path to optimized PR content and strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience providing exceptional customer success and recognizes the importance of PR measurement, attribution, and insights.
If you love storytelling, are fascinated by Big Data, value relationships, and want to have a real impact on the future of a company and an industry, then we want to talk to you.
- Own the ultimate success of AirPR customers, including customer onboarding, education, and retention.
- Develop a full understanding of our product and communicate that to customers.
- Work cross-functionally with our engineering, sales, and marketing teams to ensure successful customer deployments.
- Provide optimization best practices and insights into industry shifts to customers.
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investments in AirPR Analyst through customer support, data analysis and strategic consultation.
- Develop an understanding of customer PR strategies to identify opportunities for product innovation.
- Ideate ongoing engagement programs for each stage in the customer lifecycle (onboard, optimize, grow).
- Represent the voice of the customer in the broader organization.
- 2+ years of Customer Success or Account Management experience.
- Experience in public relations, communications, content marketing or social media marketing is a bonus.
- A demonstrated ability to develop technical knowledge, learn new products, and apply new skills in a fast paced environment.
- Enthusiastic about customer success and driving long-term customer value.
- Passionate about data and technology and how it can be leveraged to drive business impact.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and comfortable speaking to a crowd.
- Positive, energetic, and self-driven.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Jira is preferred.
AirPR is a PRTech company that provides analytics, insights, and measurement solutions for the evolving PR industry. This PRTech software solution tracks media activity and provides actionable insights into your public relations efforts to tell you what is driving engagement and moving the needle in terms of traffic, conversion, organic search, and even revenue.
For CMOs and communications professionals, understanding and measuring which PR efforts are driving the most effective outcomes is imperative to making better decisions around both budget allocation and content development for future campaigns.
AirPR is located in downtown San Francisco smack in the heart of Union Square, surrounded by more dining and shopping than you can shake a stick at. With convenient access to public transportation (BART and Muni), our office on picturesque Maiden Lane provides a reprieve from the madness of downtown while still being in the thick of it.
Learn more about the Day in the Life of a PR Engineer here.